History of Bank of Eastern Oregon
Just before the end of WWII, a group of forward-thinking farmers and ranchers in eastern Oregon saw a need for banking services in their region. Banding together with others, they formed the Gilliam County Bank in Arlington, Oregon, in February of 1945. Since its inception, the focus of the bank has been to provide quality banking services to rural communities of eastern Oregon at a competitive price and to provide great customer service in that delivery.
Bank of Eastern Oregon is a full-service community bank featuring local decision making and offering loans for consumer, commercial, & agricultural purposes. Along with great customer service, BEO offers personal & business checking/savings products, ATM/debit/credit cards, merchant services, mobile banking, & more.
BEO Bancorp is the holding company for Bank of Eastern Oregon, which operates 14 branches and five loan production offices in twelve eastern Oregon and one eastern Washington counties. Branches are located in Arlington, Athena, Ione, Heppner, Condon, Irrigon, Boardman, Burns, John Day, Prairie City, Fossil, Moro, and Enterprise, Oregon, and Pasco, Washington; loan production offices are located in Ontario, Pendleton, Island City, Lakeview, and Madras, Oregon. Bank of Eastern Oregon also operates a mortgage division, and operates a branch under the name of Bank of Eastern Washington.
Bank of Eastern Oregon is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Bob Quinton represents the John Day & Prairie City branch.